Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery
Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery is professional Windows password recovery tool. It can help you reset forgotten or lost Windows password by creating a password reset disk with CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
With this software you can reset local administrator, domain administrator and other user account passwords for any Windows OS without any data lost.
Free upgrade and 100% 30-day money back guaranteed.
Reset Any Forgottern Windows Password
- Remove forgotten local admin and user passwords for Windows 7/Vista/XP/ and server 2008/2003/2000.
- Change forgotten local admin and user passwords for Windows 7/Vista/XP/ and server 2008/2003/2000.
- Change forgotten domain admin and user passwords for Windows 2000/20003(R2)/2008(R2) AD (Active Directory) domain controller.
- Create a new local & domain admin account to access your Windows.
3 Steps to Reset Windows Password
- Reset your forgotten Windows password with 3 simple steps: Download –> Burn –> Reset
- Step1: Download Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery in any PC.
- Step 2: Burn a bootable CD/DVD/USB drive in a few seconds.
- Step 3: Reset Windows password under Win PE within a few clicks.
Work for various PC brands
- Reset password for various brands of desktops, laptops and tablet PCs like Dell, Hp, Sony,Toshiba, Acer, Samsung and ThinkPad, etc.
- Support RAID/SCSI/SATA drives, and FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 file systems.
Timely and Free Technical Support
- Contact us by email for any problems. Full description of problem required.
- Professional, timely and free customer support is always available for you.
- Get back your money if it doesn't work and no effective solution to it from us.
Trial Version Limitation
The trial version is for evaluation purpose and will only list all user account names on your Windows PC, but not reset the password. To reset your lost Windows password effectively, please create a password reset CD/DVD or USB flash drive with its full version after purchase.
OS: 64-bit & 32-bit of Windows 7/Vista /XP / 2008(R2)/ 2003(R2)/2000
File system: FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS5
Hard disk: SATA, IDE, SCSI, RAID, etc.
Others: A PC that you can run as administrator
CD-ROM±RW drive is required
Blank CD/DVD or USB flash drive
Find it Helpful?