This article shows you how to bypass Windows password and reset administrator password, mainly in two certain ways.
First of all, if you are a forgetful person, then do remember to create a password reset disk for your computer so as to avoid Windows password forgotten or lost. And when you forget Windows password, you can easily reset the forgotten password with the password reset disk. It is an official way to reset administrator password. Follow the simple steps to reset Windows password by using a password reset disk:
1. Enter a wrong password when you attempt to log on Windows. The screen will display a message that the password is incorrect. Click OK to close the message.
2. Insert the password reset disk into your computer, and then click the "Reset password" link.
3. You will come to the Password Reset Wizard. Then follow the Wizard to reset the password.
Now you can log on to Windows with the new password. Please note that this method will not work for you if you forgot to create a password reset disk. Under this circumstance, you may refer to method 2.
Using software to bypass Windows password seem to be a smart way in this situation. I recommend a software to reset Windows administrator password and it doesn't involve reformatting and reinstalling Windows system. This software is called Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery which is a professional Windows password recovery tool. It can help you reset Windows administrator password in 3 easy steps:
1. Download and install Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery.
2. Create a password reset disk with a CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
3. Reset Windows password with the password reset disk.
Windows password reset methods aren't limited to this 2 options. There are still other options for you. You just find one suits you best to bypass Windows password and reset administrator password.
"I forgot my Windows password on my Dell laptop. Luckily this Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery helps me reset the password with ease. Share with you too. - Julia"